• In the Spotlight:

What did you do...

When you DID get caught having sex??! lol
Who caught you?
We've never been caught & I can't imagine it!!! Especially if it were family!!
lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I mean good god, do people not know how to knock. My MIL opened my husbands bedroom do at the time we were dating. He was on top of me going at it and there she was just staring at us. I was like your mom is looking at us. the asshole keep going because he was cumming. I still hate him for that till this day!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• ugh I was in bed with my DH (then fiancee)
    and I was on top rocking his world and my grandmpa walked in literally right when Dh unloaded, it was horrible
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• it was his buddies house in his spare room! that guy wanted a 3some... it was weird
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Omg JAJA, I would have been soooo mortified!! o.o If it was me, I wouldn't be able to look at my grandpa ever again. Lmfao.

We almost got caught once, but thankfully we did not get caught! lmao. Omg one time at my bf (now hubby) apartment, his roomate had his friend, and the friends gf over, and we were all hanging out in the living room, and then the friend and his gf randomly went in the other room, and we were sitting there for a few minutes, then all started looking at each other like "what the hell?.... where are they?" and hubby's roomate went to check on them, and they were freaking going at in in his room, under the computer desk or some crap! It was just weird, and kinda grossed us all out lol
    Rllshamrock

Answer by Rllshamrock at 6:38 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Well I have two stories:

When our ds was 3, he was napping on the couch, we decided to sneak off for a quicky (not quick enough, lol) I wanted to leave the door just cracked so I could hear my ds if he woke. Well next thing I know our ds is standing at the door peeking through the crack. I went out to talk to him and asked him what mommy and daddy were doing and he said "A rockin' and a rollin'"

This was a very long time ago! It was my with my 1st dh, but not at that time yet, but we were at my dad's in my bedroom. My dad came home from work to check on me, he was a cop. He was in uniform or course, and busted into my bedroom started yelling at us. My then bf jumped up and ran out of the house while trying to put his pants on! Later we did get married and my dad never mentioned it again!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2009