How many of you or your husbands' feel like hanging the USA flag upside down?

The flag hung upside down represents a country under distress.
MY WORD!!!
When will people WAKE UP!!!!
Just make a truthful answer and admit that you made a horrible mistake placing obama in the White House and help get him OUT!!!!

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 4:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I did not vote Obama. But I looked at many aspects of what he has planned for the government and took action with my own financials the day he was elected. Basically I moved my money to where he can not tax me and I don't have to give out money that I earned over my 54 years of life to anyone else but ME. The day he was put into office officially I already turned my money over and made over 100,000.00 which I probably wouldn't have done if I trusted the government.
    He keeps extending my daughters unemployment with lies that unemployment is checking on people to make sure they are looking for jobs. That is a total lie. I know first hand that is not happening. Her and all the employees of the company keep getting extensions after extensions after extensions never being checked upon. He is a LIAR or just being given the wrong information and being neive as a President.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 8:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Drama, I mean really!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The US Flag Code states that the flag should not be flown upside-down except as a signal of distress. However, it is very commonly flown upside-down as a sign of protest. There are very few (none to my knowledge, actually) where the flag is known to be flown upside down. There are marine paintings showing the British Red Ensign flying upside down from a sinking ship, but I highly suspect that artistic license was invoked as I bet everyone on board had something better to do than turn the flag around.
    If things do not turn around some we might be the one called the sinking ship.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I didn't make a mistake - I didn't vote for him, and I am sure the moms who did feel like they didn't make a mistake either. He is our president like it or not and whether we did or did not vote for him we will be seeing him a lot the next 4 years. No amount of complaining on cafemom will change that sorry :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• We are a military family, so no. We can't do it, and neither one of us voted for Obama.
    IzabelleMae

Answer by IzabelleMae at 5:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Uh blood bought. That is for distress not for when people don't like the current adminstration.  When we were a military family we could not fly a flag in such a manner.  That is plain out disrespectful. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• O P admit that you made a horrible mistake placing obama in the White House and help get him OUT!!!!

P L E A S E ... What Drama! NO I did not make a horrible mistake. My goodness, he is in office 7 months... Already there are signs of improvement. He has 4 years and I'll give him that!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• There are too many people that have fought and are currently fighting for our freedom for you to show that kind of disrespect.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 7:35 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• We're military. No I find it offensive and disrespectful. Go protest outside the White House.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• OP...you can always move to another country. I'll help you pack if you like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jul. 23, 2009