Dont you feel STUPID for voting for Obama?!

This new health care, God forbid it gets voted on, is STUPID! It will take months to get you and your children into the doctor and what if they have an ear infection? By the 6-8 months to get them into the doctor, they might not survive. The man in charge of our health care has been trying to get a bill passed to put something into our water so we cannot get pregnant!!! He is running our country into the ground faster than we predicted!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You need a reality check! I don't know where the money is going to come from...

***
    Well I do! The money will come from taxes, taxes, and taxes ON taxes! BUT, there will come a time when those paying all of the taxes, are going to stop trying so hard, and cut back--their hours, their client/income base, close their businesses, move their businesses to other countries, fire employees, drop expensive health insurance plans, and so on. They will find legal loopholes and hide their money wherever possible.

So when the makers no longer choose to support the takers, then the government will tax those in lower tax brackets, until everyone is paying through the nose, and getting nothing in return.

The AARP is all gung-ho with Obama's plan.....you KNOW if it was a Republican plan, they'd be screaming from the hilltops about the absurdity of it all! But, nooooo, not Obama....he cares about the little people! BLEH!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I still think that the Republicans let him win. Republicans needed a "scapegoat".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I didn't vote for him, but for McCain, so I really can't say, but with all the lies that are now showing that he told, as every politician does when running, I think a lot of people probably do.

IzabelleMae

Answer by IzabelleMae at 5:38 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The only think we could do is shop for a private insurance or we are going to end up seeing a mediocre doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why can't you not be anonymous and nope I'm proud of my president and I hated bush as a president. you know the one that was the dummy. Mccain would have charged us $5000 on his healthcare plan but you all are freting over a plan that Obama is not trying to hurt us but help us and you republican's can't see for the fact that he is a democrat. stop being so closed minded because he is a democrat.
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 6:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• What does Anon have to do with the issue? Why can't someone post as ANON? Does it offend you that you can't go after the questioner personally and bombard her webpage?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• OP By the 6-8 months to get them into the doctor, they might not survive.

No................ I do NOT feel stupid for voting for Obama. Something needs to be done about health care. There is NO detailed plan yet!!!!!
    Do you feel stupid making statements that are NOT true?
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• but you all are freting over a plan that Obama is not trying to hurt us but help us and you republican's can't see for the fact that he is a democrat. stop being so closed minded because he is a democrat.

Have you READ the Bill? How about the CBO report? How about what DEMOCRATS who REJECT the bill feel about the bill?  Seriously?  Who's being closed minded?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I don't feel stupid either , I voted for him. I think it is a shame that people can't be respectful of our president. He can only get done what he can with all the fighting between the people in government. Maybe people could pull together and support him and give him a shot to accomplish something, he may surprise you.....we have not had such a bad overall situation since the depression, and people think that the day he stepped into office he should have it fixed. That is not realistic and like I stated before with everyone fighting and not pulling together it isn't going to get better. But some people in government want that because what they are actually doing is getting ready for the next election....how much do you think they care about the us??
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 7:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• the majority voted for it, let them have it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009