pregnant at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girls, after a long wait of 3 years my doctor confirmed my pregnancy today............. im 5 weeks with my unborn baby............ thans guys... u guys have always been great help when eva i felt bad.... and i just wanted to share this happy news with you guys...............

KIT & May God Bless you!!!!!

marige_ammi

Asked by marige_ammi at 8:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Congrats! Good luck to you!!!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 8:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• way to gohappyyou rockcongratulationsAww congrats momma...

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• baby dust

say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 8:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• C0NGRATS!!
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Congrats to you!!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Congrats! Many blessings to you and your baby.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• congrats !!!!!!!!!!! did you know why it was taking so long? how did you finally get pregnant? I 've been trying for 6 yrs any advice would help.
    mommyttc

Answer by mommyttc at 12:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• well one thing i was not taking the medication my doctor gave me... what i mean is when you take it for 5 or6 months u get fed up and loose thehope... . i have pcos so it was taking a very long time even my eggs were not getting larger.. im over weighed also so.... all these things didnt help... no periods was another problem... so i had to get pills for everything... pills for periods... then pills for getting my eggs bigger... some more pills to make surei wont get diabetic... and then the pregnyl injections.... all these were so hectic... i used to give up like every 4 to 5 months... so my doc had to start from the begining of the profertil cycle... but then i realised you cant gain anything without pain... so i used to work hard to get thin and dieting... did take all my pills properly and booom........... within three moths of this profertil cycle i got pregnant.....
    marige_ammi

Answer by marige_ammi at 1:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• well mommy ttc... you know if you want something badly... you will really have to work for it.... i learned it from my unborn baby.... good luck to all you girls.................... dont give up hope... and i hope ur men are supporting as my hubby.... who always gave me hopew when i fell down.................

may god bless you.................

(i hope it will be helpfull for you girls)
    marige_ammi

Answer by marige_ammi at 1:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• blowing kissesbow down thanks all.........................

marige_ammi

Answer by marige_ammi at 2:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2009