How soon did you waer maternity clothes in each of your pregnancies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I show fast, mostly due to bloating in the beginning.

With my first, I wore maternity at 8 weeks due to the gas pressure.

With my second, I wore maternity at 6 weeks.

With my third, I wore maternity at 10 weeks. With this pregnancy I took my baby's Mylecon for the gas and bloating and it really helped.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• three months i was in medium maternity clothes..by my due date i wasnt able to wear the xl maternity clothes i had to wear 2x womens sweat pants and shirts lol
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i started to wear maternity clothes by 4 close to 5 months. It wasn't really that i didn't fit in my jeans any more, it was the pressure of the buttons and pants its self. Maternity pants are soo comfy(i suggest the secret belly!!) But all women are different and start showing at different times..
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• with my first pregnancy i didnt have to wear maternity clothes....i never got any stretch marks with that one either....2nd one i had to start wearing them around 3 months and i have a ton of stretch marks
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• With my first I was probably between 4-5 months when I started wearing maternity clothes and now Im almost 12 weeks (almost 3 months) and I already have a pair of maternity pants I wear to work bc they're so much more comfortable. II wore my normal pants and capris til abuot 2 weeks ago and just unbuttoned them and used a pony tail holder on the button but they got to where the zipper wouldnt go up and my skin showed thru the ziper hole and I didnt like that.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• With my first baby I was in maternity clothes at 5 months along. But I got big really fast after that. Now with my second baby I was in maternity pants (medium) at 2-3 months and I'm making the most of my regular clothes and tops that still fit me while I can. Maternity clothes are so expensive when you won't wear them for very long anyway.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• #1 was close to 20weeks...

#2 around 14weeks but we waited to tell everyone for christmas ( found out october) so I had to wear real clothes to hide it - ugh. lol almost lost a button at christmas dinner.

#3 I found out I was pregnant by surprise around 15weeks, and got right into them. (it was over christmas I figured they were a few more christmas pounds than normal LOL)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• About 2 months with my first, 4 with my second.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:41 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• About 16-18 weeks. I could still wear some regular clothes up to the end of my pregnancies.
    hopinforanother

Answer by hopinforanother at 11:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I started wearing maternity bottoms at 8 weeks and would still wear my normal bottoms too. Now at 11 weeks I'm wearing only maternity bottoms as none of the regular ones fit and the belly band I have is too small. :( I am still wearing my normal tops though.
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 23, 2009