Has anyone heard of project payday and tried it?

If so, what do you do? What was your experience? Was it legitimate or worth the effort?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I tried it. I made $100 in one day... But lost $145 in fees from places that weren't clear about how to cancel. In fact one place didn't give the correct phone number for cancelation until I got an attorney in on things...

Here's what it is. There are GPT sites out there that you earn STUFF (Computers, TVs, Cash...) and you have to join the site, fill out 3-5 offers (most are NOT free) and then you have to get your friends to do the same. ONLY after you get 2 or 3 other people to do this, do you get your prize...

With Project Payday - YOU are that friend. And depending on the prize they are getting after you (and others) go through with the offers they will pay you between $5 & $20. But you then have to keep track of the offers you do, and make sure you cancel the trial or return the product or something. Or you end up paying big time.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I was just looking into this myself....it seems you have to accept 2 or 3 offers and they cost you something....I never do those....so I just said nope. I do a survery thing, but in this one you don' t really earn money, you earn points and you can earn enough for prizes over time or even alittle cash....but it's nothing to earn a living at, or even a part time income...it's just for fun, and to have your opinions heard. I did get a big bottle of laundry detergent for free to try and give my opinion on! It would cost about $20! I get a few things like that sometimes. It's MySurvery.com...if you want to check it out.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I did it - For several weeks - and yes, I did make some money.

HOWEVER - I ended up spending MUCH more than I made & am now close to $1000 in debt because of it!!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• That's crazy, I have never even heard of experiences like that from this, I have not spent anything with them and have made some money.

You can see for yourself http://www.WorkFromHomeForFree.yolasite.com

GreenAndLean

Answer by GreenAndLean at 9:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2010