Need someone who can relate with me

Does anyone have a child who is or was addicted to drugs? And would like to share stories?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not a child, but have had plenty of issues with drugs and people and family so..........if you need to talk just message me.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 8:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I was into just pot, but it wasn't because I wanted to , peer pressure did this and If I would not conform I felt that I wouldn't have been part of the crowd. Even if it meant feeling worse. But I learned through the trying to fit in thing that after the growing stages of even that being a dead end that everything in life is a test, whether it would have been drugs, or beer, or swearing, or just standing up for myself. The world sometimes appears to have so many struggles that we arent all experts as much as learners and through our struggles and trial, "we do learn!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• How old is your child? My adult brother was addicted. It was so difficult watching it and what my mother went through. Very long story and alot to share. I also think it could help you. Just send me a message if you would like to talk or hear the story.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009