Do You Think?

that most/all social sites (co-ed), are pick-up sites? Do you think men only go to these sites to pick up women? What sites have you been on where someone tried to pick you up?

JewelBliss

Asked by JewelBliss at 8:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• tagged, myspace, mate1, yahoo thingy for dating..... theres alot of them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think they are social sites created to meet new ppl not necessarily to date. There are a lot of lonely ppl in the world and they just want to meet folks. Some ppl arent lonely but still like meeting new ppl and talking to them. Lots of men just want to talk.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I've been on Tagged for about 2 months, and I've been hit on (by men and women) at least 100 times. The only reason I use these social sites is to network and meet friends, and I state that right on my profile in plain site and I still get these idiots. Their like dogs in heat! But the benefits do out way the trash. I do like the site, I just don't like the bad side of it.
    JewelBliss

Answer by JewelBliss at 9:24 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No, I don't.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009