my hubby and i are trying to get preggo. i had a sex around and on the day of ovulation. my period is 4 days late and my breasts are sore negative test could i still be preggo?

mommie2b09686

Asked by mommie2b09686 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible that the hormone isn't yet strong enough for the test to pick it up. It helps to take the test first thing in the morning when you wake up, when the urine is more concentrated. Or you could wait a week or so and take another test.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 8:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Yes you very well could be. That happened to me with my first pregnancy it never picked up until weeks after. I you want to be sure get a blood test. Or like the other lady said use the first morning urine as it is stronger.

Let us know how you make out!! Good Luck!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It's a 50/50 shot. Your chances are greater since you did it around ovulation, however, it's either too soon or you may not be pregnant this go around. I wouldn't test until a couple more days. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It's possible. Take a pregnancy test. They have early detectors nowadays.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I would wait a few more days then take another test.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2009