Grah!!!!!..vent..

I am going to be 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow and i guess my hormones or something is out of wack! im easily annoyed, my hair feels like it needs to be washed like 2 times a day, its changed to flat and oily... i cant stand anything. none of my clothes fit, i feel really fat, i feel ugly, and unatractive. im queezy in the stomach 24/7 but i dont vomit..and theres nothing i can do but go around feeling this way and i cant kick the feeling. ugh :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Awww hun I'm sorry you feel that way!! Unfortunaley this is only the start of it all. The good thing is is that you aren't sick. Over the next few weeks you should start feeling a little better as your hormones will adjust. Try and do something that makes you feel good inside. Even if things are annoying you. Remember it won't last forever! As for feeling unattractive and can't fit your clothes.....maybe you are just retaining water right now. Until your body adjusts you will feel like that. I promise you that it will get easier and remember this to........pregnant woman are beautiful!! There is just something about them!! Magical if I might add!!
    Take care hun and we are all here for you anytime you need to vent!!

Terra
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• newlifewith3.....
    you are way too sweeet! i was really not expecting a positive feedback..lol but thank you. just by reading what you said i feel a little better already. thank you so much.!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Oh hang in there!! In just a few more weeks you be in the second trimester and you'll be feeling a lot better. You may feel unattractive but like to above poster said, pregnancy seems to make women more beautiful. It really gives them a glow (even if they FEEL like sticking their head in a toilet!). A few months from now you'll be cuddling with your beautiful new baby and this will be a distant memory.

For now just cut yourself some slack and try to relax when you can. The first trimester is rough. I think it's when you feel the worst, but you look the least pregnant so people are not nearly as understanding as they will be later on. For the nausea try to eat some crackers or pretzels and drink some ginger ale. You can even try to eat some straight ginger - it has a settling effect on the stomach.

Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• What your going through is all very normal. Man if you think your bloated now wait till you really start showing as far as the feeling fat..your just going to get bigger hun. Thats all part of being pregnant. You should start feeling less sick around your 13th or 14th week. Possibly even sooner depending on your body. As far as the hormones.. man im still like how you describe. I have a 2 year old and its definitly not easy while being pregnant. I have to tell my little man sorry for yelling so much because sometimes i feel as if i just over reacted. Just last night my husband was rubbing me and i couldnt stand it! I was getting to mad i wanted to punch him and tell him to leave me the frick alone but then again he wasnt trying to bother me. He was just showing his love. You really just have to stay stress free. If you feel bloated drink some water and go for a short walk. Or go swimming, something that will make you feel good
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Things willl get better i promise. Gl hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• This phase will pass. It happened that way for me. I was so irritated with what I called non-productive morning sickness. If I could have thrown up I knew I would have felt better but instead it was all day, nausea, nothing tasted right, felt good, fit right, exhausted constantly but this passes. Mine finally passed at 12 weeks. I know that's not helpful right now but honey, it gets better.

Now is your time to rest. Make the most of naps and warm baths. Try ginger tea, peppermints and lemon drops for nausea. I hope you feel better soon.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• it really does make me feel better hearing your responses. i am glad you guys took the time to even write back on this. thanks so much! i love the positive truths and i think if it was not from you guys.. i would be feeling so so upset still. i dont get out a lo as you can tell and i dont have many friends except DH lol.. so THANK THAK THANK you sooooo much girls!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jul. 23, 2009