Yoga and Pilates embarrassing "popping"

Ok, this is an embarrassing question, which is why I'm an anon. Does anyone else ever get air sucked up your "vajay-jay" when doing some positions in yoga and pilates? Or am I just a weird-o? It's embarrassing, because when I come out of those air-sucking positions, and the air is being pushed back out, it sounds like I'm farting! lol!!!
If nobody else has ever experienced this, I'm sure I have given you a good laugh!!! haha!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You gave me a good laugh!! I feel for you:)

Answer by louise2 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Sorry I haven't experienced that during yoga, but have in other compromising positions, hehe! It doesn't surprise me at all! Perhaps you should make an announcement, the sounds you here from my mat are not farts, they are....!
    What positions are they? Maybe you could ask the yoga instructor if there is any sort of adjustment you can make, or if you are really embarrassed perhaps try googling it. I would straight up as the instructor though. That is how I roll! Hehe!
    suekeem

Answer by suekeem at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I have had that happen with physio-ball exersizes. It was uncomfortable and embarrasing, but apparently Im not the only one. One time I went to go pee in the woods and was in such a hurry for fear that someone would see me that I sat down right on a skinny stump, it didnt go in, but it diffently made an attempt.
    Hollytree

Answer by Hollytree at 10:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2009