How come Moving Causes me to bleed more?

Awhile back.. 6+ Long Weeks Ago.. I moved A heavy piece of furniture, lifted toddlers, cleaned the shower stall, Vacuumed Etc.. Needful things.. It got me vaginally bleeding Heavy.. It never stopped or let up! I feel Sick over this. Tired, run down, Dizzy, unwell.. Etc.. I've been trying to find A way to go into any hospital. I've been asking for help. .. DH & I are jobless & one unemployment check can't cover the basics. DH was at his job almost 24 Years! I'm miserable & very Sad.. Looking for Answers. If this is A Repeat. I'm Sorry. I don't get calls returned Etc.. Then A Migraine comes on.. I just feel I can't take it anymore... Its really "Red" Tape!! Now please I'm very weak & not Well. So no mean replies! Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?? Causes? Suggestions?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:23 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• go to the er anyway, they can not deny you for not having insurance, they'll bill you and you may be able to work something out where you can pay a little here & there ...
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i agree
    go to ER today!
    if you have no insurance they still have to see you
    and when bill comes- you can speak to hospital,
    most have a "helping hands" program for people in your exact position
    Hospitals WRITE OFF bills all the time that people can not pay

GO TO THE ER!
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Go to the ER. They have to treat you regardless of your ability to pay.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I agree with everyone else, just GO! They cannot turn you away and once you are seen you can talk with the appropriate people in the hospital who can guide you with the payment. If you cannot pay, they may just write it off. Ask to see a Patient Advocate once you are there. GO!!!
    LiveLoveLaugh

Answer by LiveLoveLaugh at 10:57 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• go now dont be foolish!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Thank you for your concerns! From the poster. I'm Trying to fill our A required Book! I wrote the Hopital letters & explained my Dire needs! I have this Book to fill out. .Where they want copies of our income, tax forms, Property Tax Bills & A Detailed list of Everything you own & its Value from Cars to anything of Value, How much are in your 401K, Bank, Savings Accounts Etc. I'm overwhelemed how to figure it out, find out Etc... I've been working on this for some Time! Last year they turned me Away... DH hasn't worked All Year. His 1 UEC check is our sole income. I feel Hopeless! At this ER in '05 they didn't help me much! I'm still paying off that Bill! At this ER they told my DD her Baby Died While PG.* & Go home! That Baby was Born the Next Day in their Hospital! Her friend in the ER.& told her parent's Go home your DD is Fine! She Died after they left at:17. A friend had Bone Cancer . They did knee surgery he DIED! Sad
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:24 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Angellinda,
    you can figure that $ stuff later
    if you are bleeding when you move
    you need to have an exam

you said 6+ weeks you moved furniture and bleed ever since
    how long ago was that??????

what does your husband say about your health?
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2009