What are you looking for?

For you single gals out there....what are you looking for in a man? I want a farm boy LOL, but serioulsy, I just want to be treated with respect, not used, treated like a human being. What are some of the things you are looking for in a mate? Just curious here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Make sure that the two of you are equal partners....

some guys just (and woman) just do not get that....

I know a quote that I love.. If you were to marry, marry your equal...

Meaning make sure that you date men who look at you as a partner, do not take more than they give..

Communication is crucial.....it is the key to any relationship..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Just remember to put the most important things on the list of wants in a man. I use to put, he has to be taller then me, on that list. I am 5'8". I met a man 5'6". Been married 20 years to his short a**.

Answer by louise2 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Well, I do have a boyfriend, but he is what I have always looked for: he respects me, he trusts me, loves me, values my opinions and takes them into consideration when forming his own or making decisions. He's there for me when I need him, whether it's a shoulder to cry on or a ride to have surgery, tells me he loves me all the time, loves my kids as if they were his own. He works hard, and he puts my kids and I before himself. He sets goals and works toward them, and no matter how long it takes or how impatient he gets, he always does things the right way instead of the fast way. He's sensitive, but still a man. He makes me laugh, and hates to make me cry. He works as hard on our relationship as I do, and he refuses to give up, no matter how hard it is. We argue, but we always make up right away. He doesn't ever leave me doubting how he feels about me. He's just....perfect for me.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think with respect then you have all other great qualities but I'd also want someone with a great sense of humor and who doesn't get his boxers in a twist easily

Answer by admckenzie at 9:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009