Press conference

How do you feel about the press conferences Obama gives? He has a pre-selected list of reporters who have submitted their questions in advance and he has the answers prepared on the telepromter. Last night one of the reporters mistakenly asked his question out of turn. Obama continued to read from the prompter and had no idea what he was reading didn't fit the question. He appears disingenuine and more and more like the DNC's talking head.

jesse123456

Asked by jesse123456 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• BWHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!

I avoid all Obama press conferences and "town hall" style events. I prefer to READ the transcripts, so I don't get caught up in all of the "razzle dazzle" rhetoric. I don't need Obama or his cronies explaining to me what I am fully capable of reading and comprehending on my own, thank you very much!!! LOL

Some of you should really try just READING the plain old black and white transcripts of his speeches, the inconsistencies jump right out at you!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Link?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Not to much of any of his answers really addresses a question. It was just all fluffy babble.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why to you twist the facts? I did watch the news conference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• anon what do you need a link for? All you had to do is watch the conference. He gave NO answers that the American people with any sense are seeking.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Because her "claim" is false as I watched. So I am sure she got this from Rush or Hannity or some other dumb republican
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• how about if it came from huffington post?? ever hear of google?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• OP: What claim? He did made a joke about the gentleman standing out of turn. He said he called on one guy and the other stood up. I was confused as what he was saying didn't answer the man's question. He did then reiterate what he had said out of order. You can choose to ignore whatever you want, but that is what happened. I don't need to get my facts from anyone but Obama himself. Nothing is twisted or misinterpreted. It just is what it is. No matter what you say, that is what the man did. Are you so scared of someone knowing it is you having an opinion that you have to use the anon button?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/22/oops-obama-calls-out-reporter-for-asking-out-of-turn/

This is why reading the transcripts is so much more effective! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

There are no dumb Republicans.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2009