Why why why!!!!

Do some girls gotta be such witches!!!! My boyfriends ex is flipping out cause she just found out that I'm having a baby. Threatening not to let him see his son and telling him that now shes gonna make him pay support. Making threats on my life and telling me that he cheated on me with her and blah blah blah. I can't take it I'm ready to snap. He's all stressed out and flipping out over the stupidest stuff. What do I do? How do I make him calm down so he stops stressing me out so much? It's already a high risk pregnancy and I suffer from OCD and major anxioty issues already. I can't take my pills cause they arent good for the baby. Any advise would be much appreciated!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Firstly, if your anxiety and crap is that bad you need to talk to your doctor and get on a safe medication. There are medications that are safer to take than not take during a pregnancy.

With that said as far as his ex, she is just trying to upset you and it's obviously working. I know it's easier said than done but don't let it get to you. My son's fathers ex did the same exact thing when I got pregnant. She tried keeping his kids from him even went as far as sending them to her parents in another state because she got so mad , but in the end once I stopped reacting to her insanity she chilled out and acted like nothing ever happened. I avoided all contact with her, never went with him to pick up his kids or drop them off nor was I involved in anything that involved her. Eventually she just moved on to other things and left me alone.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I understand that some woman are just plain crazy, but I would be suspicious of my SO if his ex was still that attached and acted like the world was coming to an end just because I was pregnant. I don't envy your situation. Makes me glad my husband and his ex-wife never had kids.

The only advice I can think of is - just give it time. You can't control what she does, so just try to relax and let things play out.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• She said he was cheating on you with her, she could be telling the truth. It could be that she isn't all there, but if he truely was not seeing her, why would she get upset that you are pregnant unless he was still with her.
    I say do what you can to take care of yourself first. Consider that You may have a untruthful mate.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 10:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Also.....why would you have a child with someone who isn't supporting his first child??? You said she said she'd take him to court for child support. He should already be paying child support! If he doesn't support one child, why would he support another? All of this is pretty wrong.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My husband's ex wife was the same way when she found out we were having a baby. She went psycho, saying everything under the sun.

I know it's stressfull and it hurts you, but please just try and block it out. Avoid all contact with her and speak to your husband about it. If it doesn't stop the file for harrassment.

I hope it gets better for you. Extra stress in an already complicated pregnancy only makes it worse. Just look out for yourself and your baby. :)
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• many men do go back and have sex with the mother of their children, sorry but it's true so she may not be lying. I'm guessing that's how he has managed to keep her from filing child support. She does need to file though. That's only fair to the child. I don't know your man but I do know many think they are players and it's possible he's not as nice as you may think he is. Remember he's just a bf so that makes him a single man who can live like a single man. He may have other women out there as well and he's not doing anything wrong technically. If he isn't marrying you then he's not committing to you so he's not saying he will forsake all others. Not trying to upset you, just being real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• she wouldnt be acting crazy if it was over between them and she would have filed child support on him a long time ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2009