Ugh why why why!!!

Do some girls gotta be such witches!!!! My boyfriends ex is flipping out cause she just found out that I'm having a baby. Threatening not to let him see his son and telling him that now shes gonna make him pay support. Making threats on my life and telling me that he cheated on me with her and blah blah blah. I can't take it I'm ready to snap. He's all stressed out and flipping out over the stupidest stuff. What do I do? How do I make him calm down so he stops stressing me out so much? It's already a high risk pregnancy and I suffer from OCD and major anxioty issues already. I can't take my pills cause they arent good for the baby. Any advise would be much appreciated

Kristle25

Asked by Kristle25 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If this is causing stress for the health of you and your baby and it's a nuisance and inconvenience in your life then people have been known to file harassment charges. She needs to get a life, find a hobby, join netflix, something.

Call the police and ask an officer to come by your home and explain the situation. Explain your medical concerns and seek advice on what you can do. If the officer advises they are going to speak to her prior to calling the district attorney for pressing charges that may work to your advantage. She needs to understand the ramifications that stress can have on a pregnant woman and the baby. A criminal trespass order should be filed with the department that if she comes to your house to harass you, then she goes to jail.

We did it all the time when I was working patrol. It protects you and your baby. The bf needs to man up and tell her to back off.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Shallow grave...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• This could just be my pregnancy hormones talking, but if it were me Id go beat her ass or in your case since your high risk Id have someone else do it....That kind of stuff pisses me off and little bitches like that need to get a life and dont use their kids as leverage again their father....
    As for him, you need to sit him down and tell him to calm the hell down bc it's stressing you out as much as it is him and it's not good for you or the baby. And I agree with everything lilbit said above.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• shes gonna make him pay support.

you had my sympathy until here ...he don't pay for his child and you are having another one with him ??????? WTF

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• He doesnt pay support because they have 50/50 custody and it was an agreement that she had made.
    Kristle25

Answer by Kristle25 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well if he has 50/50 than he should laugh at her when she says that and tell her he will get her for contempt  in court than ...I'm thinking that he dont have court papers that say 50/50 so he is scared she will get him and if she does than that's her choice how often does he get the child who pays for the child's medical

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i would just go into a closet and close the door. none of this has anything to do with you, this is his mess and he should be sheilding you from it and not inviting you into it. i know it is hard because normally a girl has got her guy's back...and front...and whatever else but you have to take care of his child right now. go meditate, take yoga. she's just mad beause she knows your kid will be cutier than hers. leave it at that... unless she does something to YOU...but i bet you know how to dial 911. the best way to get back at her is to have a beautiful healthy baby. you miscarry because she is stressing you out- she wins and she gets to say more horrible and hurtful things. shut her up with a dirty diaper.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 11:00 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• your kid will be cutier than hers. leave it at that

yeah real mature how old are you

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I do not know what to do about your situation but when I was pregnant I could not take my meds and I have OCD and anxiety issues. The only thing that would work for me when I got this stressed out was to cry for a bit and then get in the bath (not to hot) and lay down till your ears are covered by the water and breath deep, concentrate very hard on the breathing deep part. It blocks out all sound and it gives you a chance to recollect your thoughts. Stay there till you feel calm enough to think about the situation or at least handle it in a calmer way. OCD and pregnancy is a rough road and you have a really bumpy road with your situation. Hang in there and congrats on your baby to be.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:26 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Awww you porr thing!! My DH's ex did the same thing to me while being pregnant. She wouldn't let him see his 2 kids if I was around. She was a cracker jack thats for sure. I ended up calling Child and Family Services and reported her as it seemed she was unstable to care for her kids. I also called the police and had a restraint put against her from all her threats.
    Eventually she ended losing her kids and it all went down hill for her after that!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009