What's your plans for the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shopping at Walmart, then hopefully I can take a nap while my baby is visiting with her father.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• keep the house cool
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Later today I'll venture out and trek to the post office then to add to my adventure I'll continue the journey to the library where I'll hang with some friends for a few hours and see what's up. I'll pick up the movie The princess bride on dvd (I'm reading the book now and want to watch the movie again) then head home and watch the movie and think about how great life is...even if it doesn't look like it somedays.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm am "spring cleaning". I have finally decided that if I don't do it now that it will be fall cleaning. This is me - taking a break.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Not much, its raining outside!! I will probably do some laundry in a little bit and just keep the house picked up all day!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• would be training for a marathon but I rebroke my foot a couple of weeks ago too....lol

and along with keeping the house cool....occupying the kids since I'm not letting them out after noon - too hot
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I get to work till 7pm tonight then off to camp for some fishing with my kiddies!! :)
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 8:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2009