Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok so this is just 6 in the morning and i'm tired of my neighbor

i really don't know what to do ladies, i live at an apartment and my neighbor seems to love screaming his lungs out to the wife apparently screaming the F word everytime, and it is soo disturbing because i can hear and feel the wall of my bedroom shake when he slams doors and the walls being enraged at her, right now it was one of those times i was sleeping and woke me up scared at 6 in the morning and woke my baby up !!! i don't know who to give this complain to, maybe the office or police? please help

Answer Question

Asked by maryfer at 9:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (12)
  • Call the police as well as the apartment manager. Every single time it happens.

    Answer by KTMOM at 9:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • how about both

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • yes, complain, he's distrubing the peace! He might also be hitting her, he's obviously emotionally abusive to her.

    Answer by Lesli at 9:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • try the apartment management first
    i feel bad for you, but could not even imagine how the woman on the end of this man's anger feels

    Answer by boredmom44 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • Well go to the management of the Apartment, and talk to them about it. Then if that does not work, Start calling the police every time this happens.


    Answer by louise2 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • yes seriously i feel like crying jus by hearing how he is treating her, i mean i care because i can hear the fight every time and it just breaks my heart

    Answer by maryfer at 9:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • You should call it in to the police as a domestic disturbance EVERY time it happens.

    Answer by SWasson at 9:48 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • LOL i just noticed i put the question on the home and garden section!

    Answer by maryfer at 9:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • I would call 911 and report a domestic disturbance every time

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:10 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

  • Call the police and tell them what is going on and add that you think she is being abused. If possible call WHILE it is going on, they might actually SEE some of it as they drive up and that will put him in jail overnight whether she presses charges or not, and it might wake them up to what they are doing, or at least they might be quieter with their fighting in the future, which won't wake up you and your little one.

    Answer by pagan_mama at 1:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.