When is the last time you had A Treat like this?

Certain treats makes me feel like A Kid! How about You? So when is the last time you had A Snow cone? Or cotton Candy for yourself? I Love Both! But don't get to Enjoy them. But if I did I'd have A mile long Grin & Enjoy! What Treat makes you feel like A Kid Again!!?? I also don't go to places that sell them any way. Do you?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fun dip!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Yes, Fun dip. Love that and whenever I get an ice cream from the ice cream man.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Funnel cake at a county fair..oh and a home made Rice Krispie Treat.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm going to a fair on a few weeks and can't wait to get all the yummy carnival food ... like snow cones, corn dogs, candy/caramal apples and my absolute favorite ELEPHANT EARS! Yummy!!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• those wax coke bottle candies..or the plastic lips...man I loved those
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:07 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• oh yea the coke bottles!! Remember Candy lipstick! or the buttons you bite off the paper...my dd luvs those!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2009