Is it true?

I did have any pregnancy symptoms other than sore breast the first trimester with my first child, i get to test on saturday, but is it true that you wont have the same symptoms for the next pregnancy? I keep waiting for my breast to get sore as a sign but the only symptom i have is being hungry and being tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• With my first I was emotional and had sore breasts. I had NO symptoms with my second and due to not having a regular cyle I was 5 months pregnant when I found out.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different. I had morning sickness with my first. Only ice cravings with my second. Sore breasts and watermelon craving with my third. I didn't have any signs with my third prior to takeing a pregnancy test, I just had a weird feeling that something wasn't right with my body.
    kiddycattg03

Answer by kiddycattg03 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I only had very subtle symptoms with my first, fatigue and some odd food aversions. With my second, I had the fatigue, but also sore boobs and insomnia and nausea and moodiness and cramping... So it can differ quite a bit.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Oh my goodness, I would have totally thought this was me writing this question. I am going through the exact same thing as you.

For my first pregnancy, my boobs killed me. I tested the day I was supposed to get my period and got an immediate + sign. I had to wear sports bra all day, even to bed, for a few weeks because they hurt so badly.

Now I am pregnant with #2, just found out a few days ago. I have NO symptoms like before. My boobs don't hurt, I don't feel sick, I'm still eating just as much as I was before and I'm not super tired. The only symptom I have is no period, LOL. I took some tests and they are faint, but there is a + sign. So I am completely taken back with this pregnancy so far, and I'm only 4 weeks!

GL on Saturday!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• AP9902 Congrats on the baby that is awesome!! well the more i read the more i don't think i am pregnant this time around but i guess you never know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Every pregancy is different. My breasts got sore the first time and then the third time.
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 24, 2009