A Date...Need Ideas!!!

Got asked on a date. He sent me a txt that he is a bad planner so I can pick where I want to go. Kinda wish guys would plan stuff like this...I don't really know him so I have no idea what to pick. Don't want to go to a movie cause you can't get to know someone. I want to go to a fun resturant so I have a few to pick from, but it may rain so outside activites are out for after dinner. (I was hoping to be able to ride his 4wheeler or something outside). just need afew ideas to suggest for after dinner..no dancing..we are small town people so nothing stuffy or formal.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• putt-putt golf or bowling :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why don't you go have coffee together. That is a good place to have a date. You can have good conversation and there are alot of people around so he can't make any moves that you're uncomfortable with.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:30 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I would text back..oh no, you are not getting off that easy lol...I need some suggestions of what you like to do...I am going on a date with you...not myself lol.

Girl, there is a fine line between "poor planner" and plain ole lazy. Beware!

Start with dinner and then go from there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• do you have a dave and busters around?! i would suggest that. it has games, drinks and food. all in one.
    Anonymous