Does anyone else get POST menstrual syndrome?

I finished my period a few days ago. Everything went fine through it. But the day I was done I became a RAGING BITCH!! It happens backward like that every few months. Anyone else?? I can't stand it! Just when I think I'm in the clear..... BAM! I hate the world!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes but I get "pre" as well...I feel like the majority of my month is spent bleeding and/or being a complete ass.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• lol, yeah....i have about a 5 day window where i love the world. The rest of the time I'm either an emotional wreck, or i want to kick your ass.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• That is strange. No I feel great after my period is over. Considering for about 2 1/2 weeks out of my cycle I feel like crap. What with aching breasts, irritability, bloating, and then bleeding for a week. I am happy to have the small window after my period where I feel good. Being a girl just kind of sucks. LOL
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2009