• In the Spotlight:

Do you think this will be the beginning of the end for Acorn?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/22/gop-congressional-report-accuses-acorn-political-corruption-widespread-fraud/

The report, to be released Thursday afternoon, accuses ACORN of fraudulent activities and widespread corruption and calls for a criminal investigation into the advocacy group. It offers the first detailed account of the allegations that have dogged the organization in recent months.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Will they be busy as a cat covering up crap come Census Time?

Obama and the White House will be so disappointed!

Dern!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think its funny.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• That's why they changed their name to Community Organizations International, or "COI," which was so aptly dubbed "Conflict Of Interest" by my friend QuinnMae!!! LOL

You can put lipstick on a pig.....but it's still a pig!

kiss mini

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• "Will they be busy as a cat covering up crap come Census Time?" Grace, thanks for that one!! LOLOL That expression is so appropriate!

Really, is the report that big of a surprise for anyone that's been aware of ACORN's activiities???
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I just wish they had gotten to them before the election so all of those dead people wouldn't have registered and voted.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Probably not. As sad as that is. These people helped (buy) get the current guy in office so I am sure he is going to cover their butts for them.

Wait for it...........you will hear the blame shifted to Bush.....wait for it....wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiittt

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• momof30404~ Wait for it...........you will hear the blame shifted to Bush.....wait for it....wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiittt

LOL! Too true. The guy gets blamed for everything. Thanks for the laugh.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Bush is responsible for everything. I stubbed my toe this morning and yelled stupid Bush for putting that chair where I could walk into it.

I am sure blame will be place on Bush. Obama will walk away scot free even though he was heavily involved with them. He made sure we all knew it in the beginning then after it started coming out they were a very bad organinzation he rewrote history. I say pull the Presidents cell records he is telling them right now to burn stuff with his name on it. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You'll give this report credability but not the ones that found Sarah Palin guilty of ethics violations ?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:34 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You'll give this report credibility but not the ones that found Sarah Palin guilty of ethics violations ?

If she did something wrong she needs to get in trouble too. I did not realize we were discussing her. Maybe start a post about her instead of trying to take the focus off an organization that helped your Lord and Savior get elected.  Whine about Palin in your own post and stay on topic here.  I fixed your typo for you.

Anonymous