Help

I'm hispanic and i need to get my hair done. I want to go to a black people salon. I just love the way my sis-in-law does hers. Will there be any difference in the way my hair might look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• a little but if they are good at what they do it should still look good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• She's very good @ what she does. I'm going to get highlights. I just never done this before so I'm a little nerves. See my sis-in-law is not hispanic so she always go to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well you can go anywhere you want to get highlights..I m a hairdress and my only concern would be, with you being hispanic you most likely have very dark hair naturally..which isnt a problem but a lot of hairdressers arent comfortable with taking your hair to the level you want it to turn out. Just be sure that the person knows what you want and is comfortable with doing it. If you just want carmel highlights thats a pretty easy process if you want blonder results some people will be iffy about it. One thing about going to an ethnic salon is they too have dark hair naturally and should know how to handle yours in the same manner.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2009