help with ear

It feels full and pops and crackles,its really annoying especially when I have to work,is thier anything I can do to unstuff my clogged ear..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• try putting rubbing acohol in it. It will make any water that you have in there evaporate very quickly. This is what i do when i have swimmers ear, although i add vinegat to it ti kill more bacteria. But, if you have no infection....just use rubbing alcohol. Do it a few times a day, & your ear should dry up.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• sorry for my BAAAAAAD grammar....lol i ken spel reelie!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Go to the store & get an ear wax removal kit. It contains oil drops to soften the wax and a bulb syringe to flush it out.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• hydrogen peroxide works too, i have chronic ear infections all the time. hydrogen peroxide helps clean everything out and release the air trapped by earwax hth!!
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 2:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2009