How can I get my baby to start holding the bottle?

mattsmom13

Asked by mattsmom13 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old is the baby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i have the same problem with my 9 month old. id like to know the answer.
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 10:43 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Me too....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why on EARTH would you want that? Seriously, it's bonding time for you and your baby. Enjoy it because it goes by so quickly. If you can't be bothered to stop and FEED your child, why did you have them?
    Anonymous

• Geez, the post from Anonymous at 1:09 p.m. is a bit harsh.....Learning to hold the bottle is a developmental milestone not a reason not to FEED your child. Next time try a little kindness, we are all in the same boat here.....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 6:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm certainly not looking to neglect anything having to do with taking care of my son. I am simply looking to help him reach the next developmental milestone because I am thinking in his best interest and not some pathetic woman who needs her child to need her to do everything to feel validated as a human being.
    mattsmom13

Answer by mattsmom13 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009