How many times has your husband s/o cheated?

And are you still with him?

Obviously, if he's never cheated, this question does not apply to you so no need to answer. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• 1 time and Were still together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My husband has cheated 3 times that I know of and we are still together....I forgive easily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• He carried on an affair with the same woman for six months yes 6 years later we are still together and sometimes its still a struggle.
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 10:55 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Once before we got married. Obviously we moved past it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:01 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I have had 3 husbands and all three cheated on me so with SO we have an open relationship. He means a lot to me but he loves chasing women so he doesn't hide it from me. We can both see others if we want. I don't happen to want to but if I do see another man it's a turn on for SO. I'm not so thrilled when he sees other women but it's what I agreed to allow so I don't feel like a fool when some women comes up to me to tell me she was with him. (women like doing that ya know). Some women can be hurtful but if they say something mean to me I get to say "yeah I know and he told me you gave a terrible bj". LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My ex (my daughter's biological father) cheated on me for years. I finally woke up when I got pregnant and realized he was a terrible person. My husband has never cheated on me, and I have faith that he won't. After experiencing all that I did with my ex, I could never again stay with someone who cheated on me.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:04 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• admckenzie u must be one hell of a woman to put up with that I couldn't the more power to ya!!!!
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My husband cheated six times. We live together for some time now as roommates sharing responsibilities with our kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My first husband cheated on me and in hindsight I should have seen he was a loser. He got the other skank pregnant and he left me. Thankfully we had no children together. I was the only one working so I got to keep the house and both cars. He tried to get money from me but we were only married for 2 years so he got his clothes and that was it. His skank dropped him when she realized he would not be getting our house she left him the baby. He wanted to get back with me I said "no way". I was single for about 5 years when I met my current husband. We dated nearly 5 years before we married. We just had our second child and things are wonderful. He was cheated on in a prior marriage so we both know the damage and hurt it causes and would never do that to each other. We are not animals like so many other men and women who do cheat.

Anonymous

• My S/O has cheated on me plenty of times(idk how manytimes) with his daughters mom and when it finally came out that i new about it , it actually brought me and him closer. i dont trust him and her together still to this day but i have moret rust for him (idk if that makes since)(you would hav eto understand the story more about the ex lol she is a mess) now then i did and we are closer and strong and more in love.

alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 1:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2009