Would you go camping 8 mos. Pregnant with Toddlers?

If you were 8 months pregnant with 2 toddlers of your own go Camping? Just because your DH can't Tell his parents No. But go along to keep the Peace even if you're miserable? If not what would you suggest?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• If I had an air mattress or a motor home then I would. Just b/c I was pregnant I didn't limit any of my activities. I'm not crippled
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If he and his parents are really good about watching the toddlers and it was no more then a weekend stay I would probably just go. Where will you be sleeping? At 8 months I know I had a hard time getting comfortable even in my own bed.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well i would go but only because i love camping and i would make sure i was close enough to a hospital that if something happened id be able to get there. but if you really dont want to go just say youre not feeling too well, and youre feeling pretty miserable and instead of sitting around being miserable making everyone else miserable (not that you would but its a good excuse) youd rather stay at home where you can be a little more comfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I would but like Anon:18 I love camping. Plus my husband and my in-laws are great and would totally help me out with the two toddlers. My husband would probably be more inclined to not want to go because he's convinced once we have this baby (our first) that we are never leaving the house again.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I was out camping while pregnant and then with toddlers for all three pregnancies.

we had a tent then, but now have a trailer.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No.. just because it sounds like you don't want to go.. but don't want to tell your DH no.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 12:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• NO. We have a camping trip planned for early Aug and I will only be six months pregnant with one baby and I am considering backing out. If hubby feels like he has to go, then let him go, but don't let him make you feel like you have to go.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009