What really gives you the creeps?

Snakes and spiders!! Oh, and bats.. yuck!!

Michele068

Asked by Michele068 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• surprisedspiders  i scream like a little girl when i see them!

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• bus of any kind of any size. my daughters and son save me all of the time. i drop books on them if i see them and i don't let anyone go to sleep til all a bug is in the toilet. no garbage bucket for my bugs. death by drowning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Snakes, eeeewwwwww! Makes my skin crawl just thinking about them! I can't even look at a picture without jumping. A creature that can move around without legs just creeps me out!
    candiboo

Answer by candiboo at 11:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Crickets! So gross, and milipeds too...just creepy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I get creeped out by walking on the ocean floor. I once had a clam close its shell on my toe,ever since then, along with jellyfish stories, I've hated it. You just don't know whats under the sand!
    Gothiclovesick

Answer by Gothiclovesick at 11:23 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• creepy men that i dont know.....intimidating woman,i have never meet a dog that bothers me.teeth bother me.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• this old man that lives in my apt complex! He pops out of nowhere and talks FOREVER! And if im ever alone, he always manages to tell me "ive never been in a relationship" "Ive never been with a woman" yada yada!! Creepy!! My husband & I try to dodge him lol, the other day he was walking his dog right by our apt n he had his back to us n my husband was shhh'ing me trying to hurry to the door but the stupid dog barked n he turned around, i just kept walking n
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Snakes and creepy men. Definitely creepy men.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Ohh agree with the snakes! I've always been grossed out by them and I can't even look at pictures of them without getting the chills. So of course it would happen that a couple months ago my 2 year old almost stepped on a rattlesnake! I didn't see it because it blended in with the ground but when he went to take a step, it started shaking it's rattle and I almost had a heart attack! Now that I think of it I probably looked pretty funny, dragging my son by the hand and screaming for my uncle to come save us!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 11:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Snakes but mostly ants. I cant even see an ant without wigging and itching.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2009