what does this sound like to u? these r all the symptoms im having

*my heart hurts a little every now and then for about 3 seconds and kinda feels weird
*my vagina gets sharp pains in it
*i get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen

well the i started off my heart hurting one day it happened only once i dont remember when that was or how long ago , but about 2 days ago it started to hurt a little for about 3 seconds and it feels kinda weird too when it hurts. but about a week or 2 ago my heart was feeling weird hard to explain but it felt kinda tingly or coldish in my heart and stomach? well a few days ago i started getting cramps in my vagina but it started off being itchy so i took benadryl. its not really itchy now though but it still gets sharp pains. what do u think all these symptoms could be from? i do drink pop and stress out so do u think thats y my heart feels weird?plz if this happened to u let me know what its from.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• id go to the doctor, its not normal to have any pain, and if youre heart hurts at all you should go get checked out...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• best question yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jul. 23, 2009