anyone's husband/so afraid to have sex after the baby??

I love my husband dearly. We haven't had sex since early in the 2nd trimester. Our baby was a surprise after 4 years of marriage, but not completely - with older age and only one ovary my chances of conceiving were much less. Anyway, he's been afraid to have sex with me since the baby was born even though my doctor has cleared me. I don't know if he thinks we'll get pregnant again (even though I'll be starting the pill and we've used condoms before) or if he's just nervous because I had a c-section and he doesn't want to hurt me.
Any suggestions???
Thanks!!

amw529

Asked by amw529 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby was afraid to have sex WHILE i was preg, so we had not done it since i was like 7months preg...now we really want to but its hard to with the baby! Seems like everytime we start, he will wake up n cry...talk about mood killer lol!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 23, 2009