I am looking for having friends.....

I have 11 month old baby boy. I am 23 and my husband is 28. We don't drink or smoke. It's so hard find a friend’s that are similar to us. Soon it’s my son’s birthday, but we don't have that much friend to invite. What should I do to make some friends? I take my son to library twice a week. So there is plenty of people that I can make friends but I feel all the moms are divided in few groups, you know white moms, black moms, Spanish moms and Indian moms, they all hang around their own people. I am myself Persian but there aren’t that much Persian people around me with same age…

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could just introduce and start talking to the other Mom's. YOu could also start a CM group for mom's in your area.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 11:51 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• this is showing my stupid but are you from iran???in which case i am from mass and there are alot of middleeast woman than arent going to judge...maybe do a call out for that i know they are on here you just have to find them.....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• We all share the bond of motherhood, it doesn't matter what color you are. I would just start up a conversation. Comment a mom on how cute her baby is and you're in lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2009