What should I engrave in my fiance's ring?

We're engaged & I wanted to have something engraved. Here are my two top choices:
"Worth the Wait" and "Two Friends Become ONE".

We've been friends for 12 years, since we were 14 and have been through sooooooo much together and have waited so long to finally to do this...hence "worth the wait". On the other hand, we feel the fact we truly are "besties" is why I also like the other.

What do you think? I'm so open for new ideas!

SuperHumanC

Asked by SuperHumanC at 11:43 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Friends First InLove ForEver

Grow TogetherGrow Old Together

your relationship is the dream of a lot of us. Say something about you being friends of long ago growing into love, not only growing into physical lovers.

Congratualtions!!!! You give me hope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Awww! Thank you :) Trust me, I've been through hell in my life, and yes, this has always been my dream too and I'm so thankful and excited it's finally happening.

We met b/c we were both in Navy JROTC in 9th grade...so maybe that soul somehow play a role? What do you think?
    SuperHumanC

Answer by SuperHumanC at 11:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• hi, first responder again. How beautiful. A mistake between myself and my husband is that we were so sexual without being Friends in any way.

How about

Sharing Souls,Life LOVE

when are you getting married?
    Anonymous

• since one out of every two marriages end in divorce I'd be engraving "Hoping we beat the odds". LOL
    Anonymous

• We haven't set a date yet...He is currently working in Colorado and I'm in Savannah, GA. He is waiting to find out if he gets a promotion in which he won't be able to move here until April if he does. If he does NOT get it then it should be November. But, we have to save for our "small, intimate beachside" --- so it will be a little while.

Yeah, not to be all TMI but we haven't slept together yet...but have done things so we know the chemistry is there. We're a little nervous about our first time but we both agree we can talk about likes/dislikes and grow from learning and practice makes perfect, right? Honestly, I never thought I'd say this, BUT...even if it's never "perfect", I love him so much that really, I'm OK with that. Our relationship is so much more than that, you know what I mean? But on the other hand, that's why I feel like if it's not all we want, we can work through it to achieve it. Make sense? LOL
    SuperHumanC

Answer by SuperHumanC at 12:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I had engraved on a watch that I purchased for my DH on our 10th wedding ann... till the end of time or until the battery runs out.... it was a watch that didnt have a battery it was one of the movement charged ones...
    He still wears it and we are still married...lol 18 years..
    dk
    deenakate

Answer by deenakate at 3:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2009