Dream

OMG I had this dream that I caught my husband in bed with another woman. We have been having problems lately about a woman who I think he is seeing ,but he denies it. What do you guys think the dream means.

carltom

Asked by carltom at 11:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it means since you believe he's having an affair that you are very very concerned about it. I'd get him into counselling to get to the bottom of it. Counselling or out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You probably have good reason to believe he's cheating... whether it be your past, his changed behavior, or other clues. You two best be getting into counseling for atleast a few sessions. Counseling or out.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• it means it's something YOU think about during the day so the thoughts come back to haunt you at night. Stop thinking those thoughts unless you have proof of his cheating. You will ruin your relationship with him and possibly plant a seed in his mind to really go out with her if you don't stop

Answer by admckenzie at 12:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009