How could I make a robot costume out of a tin man costume?

My son needs to dress up as a robot for bible school tonight. I have a tin man costume we can use but I don't know what else to do. help please?

Jusica

Asked by Jusica at 12:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Use construction paper to add buttons, make dials and gauges, maybe a model number (X-200).
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• sorry but I'd have to see what you have to be able to help you modify. Look at google images and see if you can modify to match one of those.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I was a robot for halloween when I was like 5 my mom got a box glued tin foil on it and punctured the box with a screw driver and added things like Christmas lights to the box, they never turned on of course, just made it look like it had gajits all over the outfit.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009