How important is to husband to wear his wedding ring?

my husband does not wear his ring.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its important unless he works where the ring might get caught in something and harm him.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• my husband doesn't wear his ring but i know he loves me so it doesn't matter that much to me.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Mine does not due to work, but when we go out he does and it is in his pocket on his key chain at all other times. Personally I don't feel it is really that important, but my DH also doesn't have a habit of hanging out at bars and flirting with other women (or even talking to them for that matter).
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Mine doesnt wear his, he wants to but because of his job it just isnt safe. he will wear it usually if we are going to be going out somewhere or when we are on vacation though.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I prefer my husband not to wear his because he loses it. We are #4 wedding ring and have been married 7 years. So I guess to answer- it's not important to me. Marriage is more than a ring around a man or woman's finger.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 12:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• When we were first married, the ring was too big so he never wore it. Then he "fixed" it and was wearing it, but when he was working he was scratching cars with it so he quit wearing it. He was wearing it on his necklace for a while but the necklace broke. He wears it almost all the time now that his position changed at work! It doesn't matter to me as much as it does to him!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Hub wears his more than I wear mine, after working in a school cafeteria for 2 years I got used to not wearing one lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Neither one of us wear ours bc we both got to fat. It's not a big deal to me. Although I would like to be able to wear mine...
    Anonymous

• We both wear ours and it is very important to us.
    LND

Answer by LND at 12:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The only time my husband takes his off is when he goes down to the shop floor at work.  No jewelry allowed.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009