Have you started your Christmas list yet?

I always start in July but I have a list as long as my arm and I make everything. My family thinks Im crazy but I don't like stress ruining my Christmas. :o)

BlueCollarMama

Asked by BlueCollarMama at 12:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but I buy for the same people every year...well until now and I have 3 extra family members to buy for but since I make everyone the same gift it wont be a big addition.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I don't even want to think about Christmas now. I'm so worried I'm not going to be able to get my girls anything.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No, but I am thinking about it. I would really like to be able to get everyone something this year. Last year was really bad, if it wasn't for my husbands grandfather giving us $300 (as a gift) our son wouldn't have had anything under the tree and no one would have gotten anything from us! I would really like to get my mom something special for helping us out A LOT over the last few years!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm almost half done with shopping. It's the only way I can afford Christmas for everyone. We bought the clothes after Christmas at 75% off. Of course this is for toddlers and wouldn't work for older kids but works out great for us. Also got jewelry, etc
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• As my dd gets older (she's 14 now) she only gets a couple if more higher priced items and a few small ones. The only grown ups I buy for are my Mom and dh. And, I have a 3 yo nephew I buy for....that is it! So, no...I wait until the big electronic sales to buy for my dd. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 1:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009