Military exams coming up??

Okay.. so my DH is in the AF and he got his orders in and we are moving to Japan. Im not worried so much about the medical exam as I am the dental.. I havent been to the dentist in about 3 years *my bad i know* anyway... i know i have a few cavities for sure.. but what makes them DENY you to go overseas??

can anyone please help??

thanks so much!

usafwife08

Asked by usafwife08 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• Many things could deny you from going overseas. It depends on the location you are going to (even differing by location within Japan). If they feel that you have dental work beyond what they can handle and there is no time for repair before you leave than they might deny you. Do you have United Concordia Dental coverage? If so than I suggest you get to a dentist for a checkup and start getting things fixed now before it is too late.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 12:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009