going back too work?

i just resontly had 2 baby boys and right now i am on leve but soon i have to go back too work.
which will be beter nanuny?
babysiter?
daycare?
how will i now what/which is right?
how hared whoul it be too go back too work and leve them?
anyother advice whith going back too work will help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Coming from someone who has a early childhood education degree and has ran my own daycare for two years. Best bet (imo) is to get a nanny *in your home* with nanny cams set up =) You cant be too careful when it comes to your babies and anyone can put up a front =( I cant help with how hard it will be to leave them because as soon as I found out I was prego I became a stay at home mommy. My son is about to turn five and Now I'm a stay at home *homeschooling* mommy. I dont leave him with anyone so I'm not sure how hard it is to walk away but I WISH YOU LOTS OF LUCK. BEST WISHES
    Luv03

Answer by Luv03 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I couldn't leave my daughter. Once she got here I wanted to be the one with her all the time. So I started my own home business with Ameriplan. It is amazing and I got to cut out gas, day care and other cost.
    You get to help people save money and make money so it's a great Company.
    They offer us Daily Pay, benefits, 401K, discounts at tons of retailers nationwide.
    It's not hard either, anyone who is driven and commited can do this!!!
    I am due again in October with our second little girl and I am so glad to know I will already be here with her and not worrying about going back to work.
    You can listen to a quick overvew about the company if youd like. 616-712-1118 and you can look at my website www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    This is really something you can do very PT but end up with a FT income!! Good luck with your search and your new bundles!!!! God Bless
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 1:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• We did a nanny-share for 2.5 years, then 3 days of preschool and 2 days of nanny

Make sure that you won't be losing money by paying for daycare.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Just stay at home. Click the link below for a great opportunity to stay at home with those precious little ones.

Work at Home!
    Patience654

Answer by Patience654 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009