my bff

shes coming home from vaca soon...she really made an explotion when she left.spilled the beans on a porno ring in the neighborhood.wrote a real nasty letter to the girl scout leader.called all the kids in the town trash because her daughter didnt make the a soccer team.she said this on the soccer field.and trashed me.i knew something ws wrong but i didnt know what and still dont know.well she wrote me a note saying she didnt want to be friends anymore.she wrote this the day before she went on vaca so i didnt get a chance for a so called rebutil..any way i do miss her and i know she must have been going through a bad time.i dont know if i should write?or just let it be and see what happens.( i think she is one of these people that says things but doesnt realize it)

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• wow to put it mildly. why open yourself up for more drama and heartache? i'd keep distance and let her someday decide to approach you but put boundaries on no gossip just good neighbor relationship between the two of you.

be careful. your kids don't need you to be drawn into her garbage.
    Anonymous

• I think I would embrace the opportunity to distance myself from such a toxic person. Regardles of what is happening in your life you don't have the right to take it out on others. Walk away. True friends don't treat you that way.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• spilled the beans on a porno ring in the neighborhood? care to fill me in?
    Anyway, if you miss her then I'd write her a email telling her so - you could just offer to be there for her if she is going through a hard time.
    But if you decide that you don't want her in your life, I don't blame you.
    I think I would make it known that she hurt your feelings- best of luck
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 1:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My BFF of 5 years started cheating on her husband. I was super close to him too and it was heart breaking to be around both of them but I'm the god mother to her children and love the just as I love my own son! Finally after a year my husband realized she was cheating then he got a lil hurt that I didnt tell him *but as much as I love my husband she is my best friend and it had nothing to do with him* so he tells her "look your messing up this mans life so either tell him or I will so he can move on and find a girl to be happy with" Well she got mad at me. Sent me a EMAIL that said "sorry but we cant be friends any more" I WAS CRUSHED =( I still am and its now two years later and her husband and she are divorced. I send emails about every few months to check on the kids and send my love. I still send them presents and cards BY MAIL. I try and I do miss her but I cant change how she fills or what has happened =( GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Luv03

Answer by Luv03 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Why would you want to be friends with someone like that? Let her go on with her life and you with yours...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009