mom flipped me off..

so me and my mom got in an argument last night and she flipped me off, so in my own defense i flipped her off in return. now she's completely pissed off and said im so disrespectful and blah blah blah. but really, if she has no respect for me why should i have respect for her. what do you guys think? would you have done the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I wouldn't have disrespected my mom like that. When we have a disagreement I avoid her for a while. But my mom wouldn't flip me off either. Atleast I don't think she would, lol.
    Anonymous

• oh my...my neighbor flipped me off.but it ended up to be my fault.nobody believed me.1sr admendment you can do it.why was it alright for my neighbor to flip me off and i get into trouble just because her husband is in the service????dont get it.but boy did she get it when her husband came home lol.....
    Anonymous

• Flipped you off gave you the infamous all important finger? wow, what a mom. set boundaries and stick to them. don't apologize to her. you are raising children you'll allowed your emotions and stresses that come with that, her stresses are way less than that no matter what's in her life.

set boundaries now. see talk to her only if she comes to you. Not necessarily that she apologizes but comes to 'socialize'. Avoid being together and don't discuss it, she'll do everything she can to increase your guilt feelings. If she wants to get together meet her, don't drive with her to a public place.

Since I started this with my mom, we get along great now. No more fights and it's nice to be out with her in the public eye.
    Anonymous

• I don't think that you should have flipped her off...I don't think that she should have done it either, but you could acted like the grown up in the situation, you know? I hope you two work it out soon.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 1:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I dont see anything wrong with you doing it right back. I'm 25 and have the highest respect for my parents HOWEVER I am an adult and with that A MOTHER AND WIFE with my own life! Thus as you said "YOU HAVE TO GET RESPECT TO GIVE IT" She did a very dumb thing and in return you gave it right back thus now I hope she knows how hurtful it was for you to have that done to you and by HER. GOOD LUCK =)
    Luv03

Answer by Luv03 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i would have laughed at my mom if she flipped me off
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I would of said Hey i can do that too! Hahahaha. and do it right back

BTW, Your not a teenager anymore, soo yeah you were right.
    I would of done it to hon.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2009