Advertising on CafeMom, MySpace & other networking sites?

I want to find out how to get my ads on networking sites. Who would I contact? And what would it run??

Has anyone done advertising on these sites? How did it go??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have tried - to no avail. What are you doing? Please pm me - I'll try to help.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• there are links at the bottom of every page on Cafemom; you can contact them regarding advertising

Answer by rkoloms at 2:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Ads on Cafemom start at 25k... not a realistic budget for most of us. .. Try places that let you buy adspace, like wahm.com, dealbarbiepays.com, even Myspace sells adspace for about $25
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Myspace and facebook are really easy to advertise on! They're actually affordable too! If you login to myspace, there's a spot underneath the ads on your homepage that says your ad here or something like that, click on it and follow the directions. Same thing with facebook. You can do pay per click or per impression. And set a budget for yourself too! I placed an ad on there and decided I didn't like it after a couple days. It ended up only costing me a couple bucks. They also help you build banners for it.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2009