Does anyone know what your normal glucose level should be first thing in the morning?

I've been checking my blood sugar levels whenever I go to my mom's (she's diabetic) Anyhow, it was 140 after eating a salad and 5 animal crackers. Now first thing this morning I checked it and it was 109. It this reading to high? I have noticed I've been very thirsty lately and I go pee pee very frequently, but could be b/c I drink lots of water not sure. I see my doctor next week just wondering if anyone knew. I'm 20 weeks pregnant btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• first thing in the morning befor anything is put into the mouth..anywhere from 80-120. im hypoglycmic so my blood sugar drops alot really ow like 46....
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I had gestational diabetes and if I remember correctly, when I did my reading first thing in the morning it was supposed to be under 90. You will be getting your glucose test soon, so try not to worry. Your readings don't seem like they are seriously high.
    Anonymous