What would you do when your SO is no longer interested in you?

We've been married two years as of yesterday. For the last 8 months or so we've lived with his mom and therefore had no sex life. We just moved into our own place a week ago and Ive been tryin to get him to make love like we used to before I got pregnant. He does not like having sex with me since I had twins 9 months ago. The other night I got all pretty and lit candles and brought him upstairs and told him to strip down naked. Then I climbed up onto him and started kissing his neck and stuff. He asked me why was I hesitating and asked me if I could just get it over with. I started crying and grabbed my clothes and ran out of the room. He didnt follow me and instead fell asleep. We used to be a hot couple who made love every night with all kinds of crazy stuff. He was so into me and worshiped me. I'm only 22 years old! I should be having hot sex all the time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not married to my man, but we've been together for 2 years now, & we just had a baby & all the romance just flew out the door. He also acts like it doesn't matter when I get upset. He used to be all over me & very sweet. If you find out what's going on with yours, let me know, maybe my man is having the same problem. Have you guys be arguing?
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If you have only been in your new home a week then I think it is to early to decide he is losing interest in you. Maybe he feels pressured? Try to relax the situation if you can and ease him back into having sex gradually. Try not to draw any conclusions until a month or two has passed.
    Anonymous

• Have you tried talking to him and asking him?

Answer by missanc at 1:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Wow usually its the woman who dont want t have alot of sex after kids. I don't know what to say really but I would feel the same way and think somethings up if he acted like that. Why don't you sit down with him when the babies are asleep and talk to him about it. You have to have strong communication in a relationship for it to work right. Spill out your feelings and hopefully he will tell you how he is feeling. Maby he is scared to have more kids idk. Just talk to him. Good luck hon

Anonymous

• id sit him down and ask him what is wrong, if its a problem u can both work it out, ask him about acting out a fanisty, or trying to have a date night if u can get someone to watch the babies
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It could be a stress thing. He might not know how to deal with everything.
    Anonymous