1st birthday??

What did you do for your childs/childrens 1st birthdays? What presents do you think are the best to give them? Basically I just need Ideas about the whole thing, this is my first kid and first 1st birthday party!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I had my Mom make a Noah's ark cake with Little People animal's and Noah. We went to a park and had brought one of those little plastic pools for the kids. We brought cold watermelon and apple juice. It was fun!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• it took place at my house, we invited family and a few friends. I had a thomas the engine bday banner and walmart made a thomas and friends bday cake and free smash cake. the kids were entertained with my son's toys and with each other. I also had a bubble machine out back where the older kids wore themselves out lol. he got soo many presents! stuffed animals, a shape fitting cookie jar which plays music, some wooden blocks, and a huge triceritops ride-on (meant for ages 3 and up, and it is in storage since it's so huge and he doesnt like it yet). I got him a bead maze puzzle. he also got some money. we had 2 fruit trays and three drinks to choose from
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• my husband is deployed so what I want to be doing we wont be able to do. So I'm inviting a few friends over with their kids which are all older and we are doing presents and cake and then opening presents and then going down the street to the park for them to play bc he LOVES the park. I got him the laugh and learn kitchen, cars ride on car, a little people fire station, little basketball goal thing, a play cell phone, and a push car. We are doing car's theme because he loves to push around his cars and they had really cute picture invitations at wal mart for cheap in the photo lab
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 9:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009