What would you think/do if your web history showed such sites?

So, I clicked on my computer's "Favorites" icon so I could come to this site. Apparently my husband had been reviewing our web history from yesterday though, because it was open to that tab. Out of curiousity, my eyes scanned down it. The first thing I noticed was that a site called Meebo was there a lot (never heard of it). I also noticed two sites he had visited a few times...."sex in your city", and "fling". I was hoping they were just porn sites, but it turns out they are singles sites!!

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband did that before, I almost threw him out for it. Talk to him about it, and tell him that even if nothing has ever happend your comfort level does not allow for him to be curiously searching these sights and if that is the kind of relationship he wants he should search for it online without you. Now I know this may be a leap for you and you may not want to leave him but this is what most people would call a red flag.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 1:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• what would I think......I would be thinking why in hell would he be on those sites..

There is NO reason WHY in my eyes...
    Him being there would not be ok with me, as I am sure he would not want you to be
    on those sites...

I would confront him, in a way to see if he lies to you.....

Single sites are for SINGLE people....not a married man...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• meebo is an instant messaging site where he can sign into yahoo, msn, gmail, etc messengers that he can sign into without downloading onto your computer. I would think he's up to somethign if he's on those sites and signing into a secret instant messenger too
    Anonymous

• I would snoop my butt off. Then I would confront him about it. He has NO reason to be visiting singles sites. And don't let him tell you he's doing it for anyone else... if he claims that then demand to see it.
    Anonymous

• Try not to worry. They come up with most porn sites. Pornhub.com is a free porn site that well we both vist at times lol And there advertisment always pop up. Have faith...
    Anonymous

• Cafemom now has a connection to Meebo. Could some of those been yours and you did not realize it? That, of course, would still not explain the other two.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I honestly do not believe he has been cheating on me. I take him to and from work (one car, and the Army does not allow him to drive civilian vehicles), and he never goes out. Even so, it makes me feel very insecure about myself. I do not care if he looks at porn. However, knowing he may be talking to "real" women or viewing their web cams makes me feel very inadequate.  I already have body issues because of my ever-present post baby weight, and because I know he likes big breasts (mine are rather small).  This just does not help.

EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'm sorry eternalchild. I would be feeling very in adequate too. You need to confront him about it. Maybe sign on as him on meebo & see what kind of stuff he is getting into. I know it sounds sneaky, but he is being sneaky too & you need to know what is really going on. After you've done your fair share of snooping, y'all need to have a serious talk. I'm so sorry your feeling in adequate, not a good feeling at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• o hell no dh would be dead
    Anonymous

• well i ahve also seen them on my computer and i asked my then roommate(he was livng with me and my boyfriend) and he said taht soemtimes they pop up when you go to some porn sites and so i guess that is what happened i never asked my boyfriend about it.

alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 1:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009