I kissed another guy last night

Do I tell my hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• NO!
    Anonymous

• Never tell especially if he is the Jealous type! Why would you kiss someone else? Do you like this person?
    Anonymous

• This is going to eat at you for the rest of your life if you keep this to yourself. Fine, you made a mistake, but do you love your DH enough to tell him the truth? First you kiss another guy, and now you are going to lie. This is only going to cause problems. I'm sorry, but if you want an open and honest relationship, you need to tell him. Maybe you can work things out so this won't happen again. I wish you luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I kissed another man before I was actually moved out of my ex husbands house, and I felt terrible about it. Even though we knew we were splitting up I still felt horrible because we were still married and living under the same roof. I ended up telling him about it, and it made me feel better. He knows I felt guilty about it but had real feelings for this other man also. I think it's just a personal decision you have to make for yourself.
    Anonymous

• Well the thing is, is that you telling him out of your own guilt is only going to hurt him. It's your cross to bear, try and decide if it should be his too.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• HELL NO!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You need to be honest... how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot, Why would you do thtat are you not happy or were you just being dumb??
    Anonymous

• No No No No and No. You would only tell him cause you think you are doing the right thing. You are not. Let him keep the view of you as his. Once you tell him the visual pics are gonna start flying around in his head and then it will hit the fan for real. Think more on why it happened and go from there. But leave hubby out of it.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I agree with lostshel i have been through this and please dont tell it will get worse from there
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt, and i dont think i would want to know unless it meant something
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2009