Is it norm to be so dead tired at 26 weeks....Out of the blue I am soo tired all the time....Does this happen? Is it common?

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 1:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you are creating life for anoter human being. That will take alot of energy. Let your body guide you, if you are tired take a nap. You want to go nest for a couple hours, do that. Everybody is different and there are no right answers, but yes it is common to be tired.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 1:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• yes. i was in school last year, and i was sleeping all the time in class. luckily, my teacher didn't care and i had already taken most of those classes before at another college. just try to nap when you can. i couldn't ever get through a movie w/ dh. he would wake me up when it was over and take me to bed.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 7:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2009