31 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS PREGNANT!!

I WAS ADMITTED YESTERDAY AT LABOR AND DELIVERY!! I WAS HAVING CONTRACTIONS AND WAS HAVING SOME LIGHT BLEEDING!! THEY HAD ME ON THE MONITORS AND THE DOCTOR GAVE ME A PILL TO STOP THE PAINS!! I WAS JUST DISCHARGE ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO!! I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND SOME MUCUS PLUG CAME OUT!! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER YOUR MUCUS PLUG CAME OUT HOW MANY HOURS,DAYS OR WEEKS DID IT TAKE YOU UNTIL YOU HAD THE BABY?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL This is like the 3rd question about the mucus plug today. It just depends on your body. It could be hours, days or even WEEKS. When you start having contractions at about 5 minutes apart, thats when you need to start to worry. Good Luck
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• its ok, ive been losing mucus plug since about 20 weeks and have had non stop preterm issues this time around too..so therefor its ok that some of it came out.it regenerates itself hunny, dont worry. with my other two it was about 2-3 weeks befor they came out and even then i was induced with my last.hope ur little one stays in there longer 31 weeks is way to early!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It really does very from person to person. Some women lose there plug months before they go into labor. Good luck
    rlapierre03

Answer by rlapierre03 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I was having some bleeding on and off at 30 1/2 weeks and 32 1/2 weeks and they didnt know why, well they gave me steriod shots at 32 1/2 weeks incase he came early, but he came at 38 1/2 weeks weighing 8lbs 12oz which was ok. I lost my mucus plug after I got out of the hospital at 32 1/2 weeks
    Anonymous