food

Ok so just maybe a week ago my almost 8 month old started not wanting to eat much she is healthy cause we took her to the doctor not to long ago and it seemed like she wasn't wanting to finish her bottles or eat her solids when i look online they say its normal around this age is it? She starts to get her solids but gets through it some but then refuses and gets so fussy. she use to eat a jar of stage 2 and a half of something else but now maybe eats a half of a jar. I have tried finger foods and she will eat that but then stops and gets upset. she is doing better with bottles she will get that let me know what you think. on top of this she seems to be having very loose stools to what she has had before and I'm sure its from carrots i gave her. Just want some imput...thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well for the poo issue... solid foods usually make poo more solid and with her getting a lot more formula than solid that is probably why. do you usually give the bottle first before the food or after to fill her up? what is your schedule?? you can message me if you want.. I have a 9 month old boy
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2009